What is UltraViewer? [User Reviews]
As a software specialist, I have had the opportunity to explore and test various remote access tools, and one product that has stood out to me is UltraViewer. Based on our experience, UltraViewer offers a convenient and efficient solution for remote support, allowing for seamless control of multiple computers simultaneously. When we tried out this product, we found it to be user-friendly, with a simple file product download and easy-to-obtain license for remote access.
The UltraViewer download also provides a free client for remote support, complete with a chat window for convenient communication. One notable feature is the display of ID and password, making it easy to establish connections with remote desktops.
Additionally, UltraViewer is compatible with Windows XP, as well as macOS and Linux, making it a versatile option for users of different operating systems. With the ability to toggle between multiple computers and send and receive files, UltraViewer proves to be a valuable tool for remote access and support.
- Optimized proprietary video streaming protocol allows swift remote screen viewing and control with minimal lag
- Secure 256-bit AES session encryption guarantees privacy protection for remote sessions
- Support to remotely access computers, Android or iOS devices provides flexibility
- Multi-monitor support enables controlling dual or triple monitor setups of remote desktops
- In-session fully integrated text, voice and video chat capabilities aids collaboration
Features remote control software
- Cross-Platform Access – Enables remote support across Windows, Mac, Android, iOS systems from a single technician end.
- Ease of Use – Quick to configure and intuitive to use session management features.
- Mobility – Portable client apps allow technicians to provide support remotely while on-the-go.
- Collaboration Tools – Text, audio and video chat allows engaging with clients in real-time during sessions.
- Session logging issues – Recent updates have made session logging unreliable for detailed diagnostics.
- Cost of multiple licenses – Pricing model requires multiple licenses for concurrent techs providing support.
- Limited file transfer speeds – Basic file transfer speeds which may be inadequate when transferring large files or folders.
As a software specialist, I am always on the lookout for the latest tools to enhance remote desktop control and support capabilities. Recently, I came across the newest version of UltraViewer, and I am excited to share its newest features with you.
With UltraViewer, users can easily download the software for free and receive an ID and password display to allow for remote access to their desktop. This latest version also includes the ability to control multiple computers, similar to AnyDesk, and offers language control for a more user-friendly experience.
One of the standout features in the new UltraViewer is the default hotkey F1, which allows users to quickly send their ID to their remote contact. Additionally, users are now able to add or remove programs remotely and can confirm their actions for added security.
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/10/8/7, macOS, Linux
- Processor: Intel dual-core or equivalent
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 150 MB
How to install
- Double click on the downloaded installer exe file and allow admin privileges for the installation.
- On the Customer Information screen, enter your purchased license key and click Next.
- Select the components like mobile app, VPN tunnels etc you wish to install. Leave defaults checked for main remote control functionality.
- Confirm the installation folder location and click Install button.
- The setup wizard will now automatically install UltraViewer files, components and configure settings. Click Finish once completed.
- AnyDesk – Lightweight proprietary remote access app claiming even faster performance than competitors.
- Zoho Assist – Web-based remote support and access solution with free starter pricing.
- Splashtop – Established remote computer access app for individuals and teams on budget.
- Google Chrome Remote Desktop – Free but basic remote desktop control plugin for Chrome browser.
A: UltraViewer allows bidirectional transfer of files and folders between end-points during an active session.
A: It uses 256-bit AES encryption for all remote sessions along with authentication protocols for secure access.
A: Yes, you can use scheduling features to enable one-time or recurring access permissions to unattended devices.
Conclusion – Free Download UltraViewer
As a software specialist, I have tested out UltraViewer and compared it to similar programs like TeamViewer. From our experience, UltraViewer can be downloaded for free and allows users to remotely control another computer. The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
It also allows the user to send the ID to the person they want to remotely access their computer, making it a seamless process. However, in comparison to TeamViewer, UltraViewer is a viable alternative for those looking for a free remote desktop solution.
It offers similar functionality and ease of use and is a great option for those who want to control a computer remotely without having to pay for the software. Overall, UltraViewer is a reliable and efficient tool for remote computer access.